Ends May 1, 2016
We will come out and start up your lawn sprinkler system, for $55 for all averaged size sprinkler systems.* We will use an 8 step process to make sure that your sprinkler system is running right.
The 8 Steps
- Reseal all sprinkler plugs or drain valves.
- Open main stop and waste or main sprinkler valve slowly.
- Do visual inspections of the main line, valve manifold, and backflow unit.
- Make adjustments to the sprinkler valves by turning off the bleeder screws and adjusting the flow control to the proper setting for your system.
- Power up the sprinkler timer, then run through each zone to make sure it is getting power; turn the valve on correctly.
- Check to make sure that sprinklers are working correctly in all zones and make any minor adjustments.
- Check each lateral line to ensure that they boost each individual zone. Then perform a thorough examination of the lateral supply lines. Check sprinkler heads and risers for proper process and direction. Appraise each area for correct coverage and accurate performance pressure. Any alterations, modifications, or repairs needed will be noted. Several common repairs/adjustments are:
- Garden sprinklers may need to be raised due to shrub or flower growth.
- Pop-up sprinkler heads may need to be transferred due to shrub or flower growth, landscape changes, fence or tree installations.
- Bad sprinkler nozzles that are not spraying right may need to be replaced.
- Sprinkler lines, main or lateral lines, that are broken need to be repaired.
- Sprinkler electrical issues, such as timer or valve solenoid problems, need to be resolved.
- Adjust the Sprinkler timer to the weather for the season and program it for how long it will run and what days/time of day it will come on.
Dr. Sprinkler Repair (Salt Lake City, UT) specializes in sprinkler repair for all types of systems and every type of lawn and/or garden. We strive for outstanding customer service through excellent communication and work quality. Our goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with your Dr. Sprinkler Repair experience!
*Average size sprinkler systems is 8 zones, additional cost may occur with bigger sprinkler systems over 8 zones.
Dr. Sprinkler Repair, Salt Lake City, UT – (385) 226-5764